[jdt-core-dev] Line 0 Errors in "Problems" View

I've just installed Cheetah 0.6, and just as 0.5 did, I'm getting line
0 errors in all my files that use generics constructs. They have
descriptions like "Got an exception - expecting EOF, found '}'" and
are marked as occuring on line 0 of the file. They don't appear in the
right-hand bar of the editor window. The mark in the package explorer
designating them as having errors will go away if I change the file,
then save it, but it'll come back eventually, and the problem line
never goes away.

Back to the top