Re: [jdt-core-dev] DO NOT RELEASE TO HEAD UNTIL FURTHER ADVICE

jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/30/2004 06:34:47 PM:

> We are going to create the 3.0 maintenance branch, and take care of the
> early changes released for 3.0.1 as well.

3.0 maintenance branch is now available and currently matches the content
of HEAD stream.
So, any code changes targeting 3.0.1 has to be done in this branch for now.

Remember that I will merge back JDK_1_5 stream content in HEAD tomorrow
morning.
So, still do not release any change in HEAD as it would be definitely
lost...

FYI:
1- I've versionned HEAD with tag: "v_449a_head_before_30_maintenance" to
identify end of 3.0 dvpt in this stream...
2- I will version JDK_1_5 stream content with tag:
"v_150_moved_back_to_HEAD" before merging it in HEAD stream tomorrow
morning.

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

Back to the top