Re: [jdt-core-dev] Version v_428a posted as early preview

Note this version contains a new API (namely
SearchEngine#searchAllTypeNames(..., int matchRule, ...)) that clients
(JDT/UI and JDT/Debug) want to use. To do so we need to synchronize with
them and make sure that we contribute to the same integration build as
them.

So we WILL contribute to the following integration build: Tuesday, May
18th, 00:10AM EST (i.e. 06:00AM european time).

JDT/Core team please make sure that you're code is ready on Monday night so
that I can make the build contribution.

Thanks
Jerome

             Jerome
             Lanneluc/France/I
             BM@IBMFR                                                   To
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] Version v_428a
             05/14/2004 12:20          posted as early preview
             PM

             Please respond to
               jdt-core-dev

A new patch for JDT/Core got posted in our download area (
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.0/main.html#updates

).
You can directly get it from
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/patches/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.0.0.zip

.

This patch is a preview of our next contribution to the 3.0 integration
build. Please note that further changes may be committed until we
integrate, but unless notified these should not affect the overall behavior
of this preview.

For further information about this integration preview, please read the
corresponding build notes at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.jdt.core/buildnotes_jdt-core.html?rev=1.3027&content-type=text/plain