Re: [jdt-core-dev] Version v_428a posted as early preview

If you took v_428a when you saw this message, please take it again (it had
a bug where it would not find indexes any longer, thus all search would
fail).

FYI, I've retagged the content of HEAD with v_428a and updated
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/patches/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.0.0.zip
.

Sorry about that,
Jerome

             Jerome
             Lanneluc/France/I
             BM@IBMFR                                                   To
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] Version v_428a
             05/14/2004 12:20          posted as early preview
             PM

             Please respond to
               jdt-core-dev

A new patch for JDT/Core got posted in our download area (
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.0/main.html#updates

).
You can directly get it from
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/patches/org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.0.0.zip

.

This patch is a preview of our next contribution to the 3.0 integration
build. Please note that further changes may be committed until we
integrate, but unless notified these should not affect the overall behavior
of this preview.

For further information about this integration preview, please read the
corresponding build notes at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.jdt.core/buildnotes_jdt-core.html?rev=1.3027&content-type=text/plain