[jdt-core-dev] [1.5] JDT 1.5 update available - Cheetah 02

Dear 1.5 fans,

We just posted an update of Cheetah, which should address a couple defects:
57716 [1.5] NPE compiling SelectionParser in source 1.5
57397 [1.5] Unable to save unit

In particular, it should now properly decode signatures of parameterized
member types which are flourishing in 1.5 class libs, and were reported as
bogus inconsistencies with Cheetah01.

Please retrieve Cheetah02 from our update site, and find more info at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-core-home/r3.0/main.html#updates

As usual, if you find issues with it (and yes, you will <g>), then please
enter a bug report against JDT Core, where you prefix the problem title
with "[1.5]" so we can easily identify these issues; and please also
mention the version of the Cheetah you are riding (see Eclipse help about
plug-in details: e.g. 3.0.0.cheetah02).

We are now working on adding support for generic method with type inference
(as these seem to be frequent in 1.5 class libs).
The JDT Core team

Back to the top