RE: [jdt-core-dev] [1.5] JDT 1.5 preview available - codename "Cheetah"

Philippe P Mulet wrote:
> You should toggle the compiler settings in preference page to use 1.5
> compliance, source and target.
> By default, a 1.5 compiler is not enabling 1.5 constructs...
>
> You should obtain a 1.5 JRE, which you declare in Eclipse as an
> Installed JRE (through pref menu) so as to have the Cheetah compile
> against 1.5 libraries.

Ok, I have downloaded and installed the 1.5 J2SDK. I have set it up as
default JRE in Eclipse. However, I still see no "1.5" options in the
compiler "Compliance and Classfiles" dialog. And that though the plugin
seems to be enabled (that's at least what the "plugin" dialog tells me.

What's still missing?

Cheers,
Eric

--