RE: [jdt-core-dev] Add JavaDoc tag and contribute to index

> > 1. Insert a specific JavaDoc tag into the comment of classes, operations
> and
> > perhaps other elements to link the code with external information.
> > The tag would contain some sort of ID.
> Sure. You would have to extend the Java editor for that.

Another approach would be to use the new AST rewriting facilities discussed at EclipseCon.  I just went looking for signs of this in M7 and see that the ASTRewrite class discussed at EclipseCon is org.eclipse.jdt.internal.corext.dom.

Is ASTRewrite going to get moved to org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom for M8?

Chris

Back to the top