Re: [jdt-core-dev] correct usage of WorkingCopyOwner

We just changed the WorkingCopyOwner to return a default buffer
implementation for free as it should have (equivalent to your workaround).
We still need to reproduce your other problem before we can post anything
valuable. Could you please enter a bug report for the other problem ?

|         |           "Adam Kiezun"      |
|         |           <adam.kiezun@xxxxxx|
|         |           t>                 |
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           jdt-core-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org        |
|         |           07/01/2003 07:44 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           jdt-core-dev       |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       <jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [jdt-core-dev] correct usage of WorkingCopyOwner                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                  |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

> You got the basic idea, what you did should just have worked. In term, in
> order to grab a default buffer implementation, our abstract owner
> implementation should do exactly what you did as a workaround.
> Jerome is currently writing some tests for this new functionality, we
will
> add one for your scenario.

cool,
Philippe, can you post something here once you have the test case and I can
see whether I made a mistake
or there was a bug on the jcore side?

thanks
a.