Re: [jdt-core-dev] refactorings

Julien,

you can extend the refactoring menu by using normal platform extension
mechanisms. However to implement
a refactoring you have to use internal classes.

There have been several discussion about this topic on the news group,
which is a better place to ask this
question anyway.

Dirk

             Julien Solary
             <jsolary@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-core-dev-admi                                          cc
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-core-dev] refactorings
             05/13/2003 05:52
             PM

             Please respond to
             jdt-core-dev@ecli
                  pse.org

Hello,

I want to add my own refactorings to Eclipse but i don't know how can i
extend the existing refactorings (is there any extension point for
that??!!) and whether to use jdt or pde to develop. Can any one help me
with this please? It's urgent...

Regards