Re[2]: [jdt-core-dev] Analyzing class dependencies

I'm sorry, I couldn't help putting this through babelfish
(http://babelfish.altavista.com)... I think that some of your message
got garbled -- here's the result:

I made times sowas with GNU byte code - however as Kommandozeilentool,
that dependence out-spits and I believes also the cycles. If you which
helps, I can raussuchen the sources again. However nix next week ago
will become.

Now I need to learn German. :-)