Re: [jdt-core-dev] Closed bugs without milestone

If the target PR isn't resolved yet, then no milestone is good. However,
this means that when we close a PR which has duplicates, we should also
hunt duplicates to tag them, and add these too to our release notes.

Kent Johnson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA@xxxxxxxxxxx on 01/17/2003 04:50:12 PM

Please respond to jdt-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    jdt-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx