[jdt-core-dev] RE: Welcome to the "jdt-core-dev" mailing list

Hi, this is my first message here.

I'm trying to manipulate Java source with the eclipse dom class AST.

I can add type, method nodes etc to it...I've looked at the example and
read lots of the documentation for the classes........
One thing.....and now I feel I'm going to ask a stupid question........

How do I get the source code back from the class after I've made my
changes.
I've been using AST.parseCompilationUnit( unit, false ); to create a
CompilationUnit from an existing resource.

If someone has an example or links or something......would be nice,
thanks.

Back to the top