Re: [jdt-core-dev] Re: What should Eclipse compiler default settings be ?

The problem is that bad code might hide bugs and therefore it should be
done directly at the beginning of the development cycle. Otherwise we might
not test the same version you used if you change everything at the end.

I think the warnings I recommand are not too strong.

Fixing the warnings earlier reduce the stress at the end of the cycle...
just before a release when you cannot change anything anymore and you
finally keep this useless pieces of code.

Olivier

Back to the top