Re: [jdt-core-dev] Re: What should Eclipse compiler default settings be ?

+1 for unused imports and unused local variables as warning [i also set the
options like this]
but... i do that at the end of the development cycle (when about to
release)
so I can clean the code.

Agree with Jeem that we should show the exact same warning as javac, but I
also agree with Olivier (I agree with too many people today :-) that it is
useful to clean you code... can we move the warning as part of a 'clean
code' that could analyze bad coding structure, override that do not call
super and so on (I believe we had such in the smalltalk ide)

--
Christophe Elek
Eclipse.org (Platform Update)

Back to the top