Re: [jdt-apt-dev] Sun's mirror api is open source?

Thanks Tim,

As I said in the response to my previous question about tools.jar the
mirror api is a great way to access the structure of source code in an
(IDE) platform independant way. So, yes if the api is being opened I'd
be interested in anything that can be gleaned from Sun.

Geoff