From: jdt-apt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jdt-apt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Geoff Longman
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 10:37 AM
To: jdt-apt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jdt-apt-dev] Sun's mirror api is open source?

Looking over the JavaOne presentation called "Exploring
Annotation-Based Programming through the APT and Mirror APIs" there
the following statement on slide 7:

"Based on open source (yay!) apt/mirror interfaces in the 1.5 JDK"

is this true? the com.sun.mirror.* interfaces are open source? I
couldn't find any other reference to this. Can you give me a pointer
to where Sun state this (and the source ;-)?

Thanks.

Geoff

--
The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net