[jdt-apt-dev] Re: APT as api and tools.jar

Oops sent before I was done my use case:

 1. Load xml spec
 2. Locate class (usually a java file but not always)
 3. Find all tapestry annotations on the class (incl inherited)
 for each annotation:
   do something
 4. get all methods (not just locally declared methods)
    for each method:
       get method annotations
          for each annotation:
             do something.