[january-dev] Issue getting the target dependencies

Hi,

I have problems to get the plug-ins for the target in January project. Would anyone be able to help me with some tips how I can sort the problem out.

I am using Eclipse Neon3 and have created a settings.xml file with my eclipse credentials and placed it in my .m2 folder as it said at https://github.com/eclipse/january/wiki/Example-settings.xml link. So that resolved the problem with the repository, but still have zero plug-ings available in the target where it says that it is unable to locate installable unit org.eclipse.core.runtime.feature.feature.group 0.0.0 and unable to locate installable unit org.eclipse.equinox.laucher 0.0.0.

I have tried the website http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6/R-4.6.2-201611241400/0, and I am getting the following message:

Not Found

We're sorry, the page or file cannot be found. Here are some reasons why:

  • A file may have moved to the archives. Please contact the project members on their user forum.
  • Your file was part of a nightly or integration build which is no longer there. Simply download the latest version.
  • The project is uploading a new build, and this file is not there yet. Try again later

Thanks!

Back to the top