[january-dev] Editing january as a standalone project in eclipse

Hello,

I checked out january in order to make the immutable dataset change and submit a PR. I cannot seem to find a target which works or the guide for setting up the IDE to compile with January. I know you had one for the tutorials but it does not seem to be self-evident on the github site.

Could you tell me how to get the projects compiling on their own?

Matt

Back to the top