Re: [january-dev] Januart Datasets and Java 8

Scott, can you add comment on Java 8 and Kura? AFAICT from mailing
list [1,2] it supports Java 8, but with some ignorable warning?

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/kura-dev/msg00337.html
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1010703/
~~~
Jonah Graham