Re: [jakarta.ee-wg] Marketing feedback: Jakarta EE Twitter Media Pushes 24/7 set-up with repetitive message about joining the mailing lists.

Hi Amelia,

Thank you for sending! I will be setting up the CTA's this week. Arun's tweet is a great starting point.

Cheers,
Stephanie

Stephanie Swart

Creative and Social Media Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.