Re: [jakarta.ee-community] New developers and Jakarta EE

Hello Jakarta EE Community,

It looks like I missed the Jakarta EE community mailing list on the first try. Please see below and use the GitHum issue to provide your ideas and proposals.

As always many thanks!

Tanja

On 2023-09-08 11:47 a.m., Tanja Obradovic wrote:

Dear Jakarta EE Community members,

Now that September is here and our plans for Jakarta EE 11 are firmly established, we are starting to plan for the year 2024! One of the areas we are particularly interested in is attracting new developers to learn about Jakarta EE, to use it and finally to get involved in being part of our contributor / committer community as well. This is an invite you to share your input and ideas on approaching new developers and introducing them to Jakarta EE. If you are interested in this topic please send in a proposal on how you would execute it. To help us track and collect feedback - please document your thoughts in this GitHub issue.

Many thanks!

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradović

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2023 - October 16-19, 2023

Back to the top