[jakarta.ee-community] Cargo Tracker Jakarta EE 10 Upgrade Done

Folks,

I am very pleased to share we have the third major release of Cargo Tracker targeting Jakarta EE 10: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/releases/tag/v3.0. The project now also supports Eclipse GlassFish and Open Liberty in addition to Payara. IDE support was shifted to Visual Studio Code due to the fact that the Eclipse IDE does not support Jakarta EE 9/Jakarta EE 10 yet. Look and feel have been significantly improved including an upgrade to PrimeFaces 12. Google Summer of Code (GSoC) students made significant contributions to this release.

Try it out and report bugs if you run into any hiccups (do note the known issues in the latest README: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker). I expect the project to be mostly in maintenance mode until it is time to seriously consider an upgrade to Jakarta EE 11 (hopefully adopting things like Jakarta Data).

Thanks,
Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure at Microsoft