Re: [incquery-dev] Headless building issues

Today I built EMF-IncQuery master on my local machine with Maven 3.3.3. The incquery-maven-plugin was installed to my local repo, then I tried to build massif with it. The build failed with the included error message. AFAICT this is the same issue (am I right?), so it might deserve a Bugzilla ticket.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.incquery:incquery-maven-plugin:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate (default) on project hu.bme.mit.massif.simulink.incquery: Execution default of goal org.eclipse.incquery:incquery-maven-plugin:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate failed: class "org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IFileSystemAccess2"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.incquery:incquery-maven-plugin:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate (default) on project hu.bme.mit.massif.simulink.incquery: Execution default of goal org.eclipse.incquery:incquery-maven-plugin:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate failed: class "org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IFileSystemAccess2"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:224)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution default of goal org.eclipse.incquery:incquery-maven-plugin:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:generate failed: class "org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IFileSystemAccess2"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
... 20 more
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IFileSystemAccess2"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(ClassLoader.java:895)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.preDefineClass(ClassLoader.java:665)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:455)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClassFromSelf(ClassRealm.java:401)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:42)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.unsynchronizedLoadClass(ClassRealm.java:271)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:247)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:239)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2663)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2012)
at com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forConstructorOf(InjectionPoint.java:243)
at com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl.create(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:96)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createUninitializedBinding(InjectorImpl.java:629)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:845)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBindingRecursive(InjectorImpl.java:772)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:256)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getBindingOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:205)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getInternalFactory(InjectorImpl.java:853)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProviderOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:967)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProvider(InjectorImpl.java:1000)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProvider(InjectorImpl.java:961)
at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getInstance(InjectorImpl.java:1013)
at org.eclipse.xtext.maven.XtextGenerator.internalExecute(XtextGenerator.java:149)
at org.eclipse.xtext.maven.XtextGenerator.execute(XtextGenerator.java:140)
at org.eclipse.incquery.maven.incquerybuilder.IncqueryBuilderMojo.execute(IncqueryBuilderMojo.java:133)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
... 21 more
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :hu.bme.mit.massif.simulink.incquery