Re: [incquery-dev] Headless building issues

Hi,

There are several details which are unclear to me:

- is this issue connected to our incquery-maven-compiler in any way? (You mention it but all entries in the commit are referring pom.xml files…)
- exactly what issue has been solved by your changes?
- what do you mean by “used on Hudson by default”?
- can the idiosyncratic behavior (Java version vs JVM) of the Xtend builder be worked around somehow? (or better yet, reported to them via bugzilla?)
- shouldn't this Maven dependency be mentioned in our developer documentation somewhere?

Istvan