Re: [incquery-dev] [viatra-dev] next meeting - 8th Sept 2015, 15:00

Done. Sorry for the delay.

at least two people (Tomi, Istvan David) have not filled the poll in yet, please do so at your earliest convenience. The poll is now public so that everyone can see the viable options. I guess our choice will be narrowed down to:
- Tue 16-17.30 (basically the same as now, just an hour later)
- Wed 16.17.30
- Thu 14-15.30
- Fri 16-17.30

This week, we are going to stick to the old schedule of Tue 15.00-16.30 CET and hopefully finalize this decision.

thanks
Istvan