Re: [incquery-dev] Fwd: EMF IncQuery 0.8.0

Hi,

the current builds of incquery work only with Xtext 2.5, while this target platform contains Xtext 2.6, and the target platform resolver cannot select the tooling bundles because of their Xtext dependencies. As I have written in in the parallel thread, this is being fixed.

Cheers,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz