Re: [incquery-dev] Xtext 2.6 dependency

Hi,

the problem is, if the language infrastructure is generated with Xtext 2.5, it only works with 2.5 and the same goes for the generated infrastructure with 2.6. In the current version compile errors and classdefnotfound exceptions are thrown if I would try to add an [2.5, 2.7) interval.

In other words: we could use the same code base to work with _either_ 2.5 or 2.6, but not both, and that will be represented by the strict dependency.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz