Re: [incquery-dev] PSystem/Builder refactor - part 2

I have run some initial quick tests with the school example. Here are the results:

- prior to running the project upgrade, I got exceptions as follows:

!STACK 0

java.lang.NullPointerException

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.output.SharedAppendableState.appendType(SharedAppendableState.java:84)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.output.TreeAppendable.append(TreeAppendable.java:310)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.output.TreeAppendable.append(TreeAppendable.java:1)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator$23.apply(JvmModelGenerator.java:1008)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator$23.apply(JvmModelGenerator.java:1)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.ErrorSafeExtensions.forEachSafely(ErrorSafeExtensions.java:127)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator.generateThrowsClause(JvmModelGenerator.java:1011)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator._generateMember(JvmModelGenerator.java:859)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator.generateMember(JvmModelGenerator.java:1897)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator$2.apply(JvmModelGenerator.java:288)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator$2.apply(JvmModelGenerator.java:1)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.lib.ObjectExtensions.operator_doubleArrow(ObjectExtensions.java:139)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.LoopExtensions.forEach(LoopExtensions.java:34)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator._generateBody(JvmModelGenerator.java:292)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator.generateBody(JvmModelGenerator.java:1869)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator.generateType(JvmModelGenerator.java:211)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator._internalDoGenerate(JvmModelGenerator.java:202)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator.internalDoGenerate(JvmModelGenerator.java:1852)

at org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.compiler.JvmModelGenerator.doGenerate(JvmModelGenerator.java:183)

at org.eclipse.incquery.patternlanguage.emf.ui.builder.EMFPatternLanguageBuilderParticipant.handleChangedContents(EMFPatternLanguageBuilderParticipant.java:142)

at org.eclipse.xtext.builder.BuilderParticipant.build(BuilderParticipant.java:229)

at org.eclipse.incquery.patternlanguage.emf.ui.builder.EMFPatternLanguageBuilderParticipant.build(EMFPatternLanguageBuilderParticipant.java:127)

- I had to manually remove xexpression extensions from plugin.xml

- the school.incquery project does not build cleanly, I get compile errors from patterns which check expressions, e.g.:

  private CourseWithNameLongerThanWeightIntQuerySpecification() throws IncQueryException {

    super();

    Inconsistent pattern definition

  }

cheers