Re: [incquery-dev] PSystem/Builder refactor - part 2

Hi,

thanks again for the detailed review. I tried to address all your issues in Gerrit (the Hudson error were caused by an unintended change and plain stupidity on my behalf - sorry for spamming).

About Eclipse/UI independency: the patternlanguage.emf project should be independent of the Eclipse runtime and of course the Eclipse UI - it can be used in eclipse-less environments, and this is true for all their dependencies (if not, it is a bug). In other words, I don't think a separate project for this logic is necessary, but correct me if this is not true.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz