Re: [imp-dev] Permission to bundle IMP Runtime in MDT/OCL Examples for Helios

Sure, I have no objection.

But I'm curious: Is the purpose of this bundling simply to avoid the need for additional p2 metadata on the IMP update site?

I.e., if you do this, then I assume you won't need us to "upgrade" the IMP update site to a full-blown p2 update site, right?