Re: [imp-dev] IMP for a lisp-like language (clojure)

Hi Laurent,

The "Box" (not Block) tools are available for MacOSX as well now. That
being said,
I've yet to receive any external feedback (either positive or
negative) on the formatting
architecture for IMP, so please consider it alpha/beta quality.

In terms of efficiency, the current implementation has definite room
for improvement.
I can't be precise, but I guesstimate a 4000 line clojure program
would take 5 seconds or so
on a fast machine to format (independent of parsing to an AST). Maybe more.

I don't think it's necessary to reimplement your parser, although I
suspect that for clojure that
would not be a big thing to do. What is necessary is to extend your
parser with "meta variables"
such that you can use the IMP formatters' pattern matching facility.

Cheers,

Jurgen