[imp-dev] Checked in changes to make imp.runtime work w/ 3.4 and 3.5 w/o mods

Hi All,

I just checked in some changes to the DetailsDialogFor*Field and NewProjectWizardSecondPage classes in the IMP runtime to remove dependencies on JDT-internal classes that changed in 3.5.

As a result, *I think* IMP should now work without modification on both 3.4 and 3.5.

[In fact, I removed most of the dependencies on internal non-API classes in those areas (including classes that didn't actually change in 3.5), to avoid such problems in the future.]

The changes will go out with the next release (due out within the next few days).

At some point, I'm going to change the JDT compiler options to mark discouraged access as an error, to force us to deal with the remainder of those problems.

--
Cheers,
  -- Bob

IMP Team Lead (http://www.eclipse.org/imp)