From: imp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:imp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jurgen Vinju
Sent: 13 March 2009 07:49
To: IMP Developers List
Subject: [imp-dev] The @Override blues

Hi imps,

Do you know what's the deal with the compiler errors caused by @Override annotations?
My code contains them because I use the JDT's autocomplete feature (to override a method
I type the first letters of its name and then the JDT will automagically generate some skeleton code).

This does not lead to compilation errors in my Eclipse, but Bob keeps removing my @Override annotations
to solve compilation errors.

I use Eclipse 3.4 and a 1.6 JDK with compliance level for 1.5. Should I go back and use a 1.5 JDK?

Cheers,

Jurgen

Back to the top