[imp-dev] Re: PDBPlugin.getLanguageID()

Hi Bob,

I seem to remember that I had an @Override annotation that complained heavily
after I updated imp.runtime last week, so I removed the method assuming that
somebody forgot. Possibly my update crossed an ongoing commit?

Cheers,

Jurgen

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Robert M. Fuhrer <rmfuhrer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jurgen,

Not sure how you determined that getLanguageID() was dead (as stated in
the commit comment for v20821), but it wasn't. PluginBase.getLanguageID()
is abstract, so obviously subclasses *must* implement it.

This was part of a recent change to PluginBase that turned many copies of
preference-related static code in PluginBase's subclasses (that differed only
in the particular language ID used) into a single instance method in the base
class and one tiny getter - getLanguageID() - in the subclasses.

Make sense?

Cheers,
 - Bob

Back to the top