[imp-dev] FYI: More refactoring of the UniversalEditor and friends

Hi All,

Just a quick note to say that I've finished a bunch more refactoring of the UniversalEditor to clean up the initialization process, which I believe is much more sensible-looking now.

Jurgen, you rightly pointed out that the LanguageServiceManager looks suspiciously like the CachingServiceFactory, and most likely it should be replaced by the latter. Sorry for that oversight during the refactoring frenzy; I hope to correct it very soon.

The UniversalEditor can still use a lot more refactoring to tease out various orthogonal bits, and I'm hoping we'll get around to doing more of that in the very near future.

Cheers,
 - Bob

Back to the top