Re: [imp-dev] Try out this patch!

Hi,

it is best to attach your contributions to bugzilla. This way the project can create a IP log of contributions, and you check a little box when registering on bugs.eclipse.org that makes it possible for committers to take and copy your code into the Eclipse codebase.

I know that's a bi restriction, but it really is the only way to manage the Eclipse code base on the long term.

Thanks,

Antoine