[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ide4edu-dev] team project import
- From: Aditya Kumar <adityeah@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:17:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1253110674; bh=SE1/BI+Md34RjN4DK56zM/wmad2OiwOGayZsHULbX6g=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nItPxedgySCy++RPJqz8qvDeDazQCCoPyeky0Ltzc1WeIBbtJvt3spPIhU4BoxtfZsNW957dxZMvALBUl6rThOkxytsg5obEtbbHTvWDJ76j3BHSpXgskuGqcHO4AShNEBWcFDYowBF9sVh98ftZCInfL6sk32cnL8ReGPFNDB4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=JXvgSZd8zDRk4B+IuQJznOF4XeibEk2i5HqhDpaqzqawJop9xgZPrXlclU0nRmf9AR0rhLDmEwthhXFbmBm/mt0WLaCCUSbxXBr+SYTXMf3vYlW+WeiCnmF2ctLuxediEWtTzQVE/S9qYhwgVi2nNb1LXHF5+V4N6Eo/tlrt4AE=;
Thanks. No, it seems you are right and that could be the precise problem. I'll need to install this particular version. I had installed the Eclipse version which is mentioned in ide4edu documentation. I think that is the "Finished Product" of what we would be developing using the code in the Eclipse for Plugin/RCP developers. As I feared, I did something very basic wrong. :-)
I'd like to set up my working environment and see if I can help you here. Meanwhile, if I have any doubt with regard to that, can I email here?
----- Original Message ----
From: Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse IDE for Education <ide4edu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:37:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ide4edu-dev] team project import
It sounds like you don't have the CVS provider installed.
Which edition of eclipse did you download? i.e. did you download
"Eclipse for Plug-in/RCP Developers"?
Aditya Kumar wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I am Aditya. I have just joined the dev list of ide4edu.
> While trying to create the working environment, it failed at the "Team Project Set" import. It says, "Projects for repository type org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.cvsnature could not be loaded as the type could not be found". Am I missing something very basic here? This is the first time I am doing something like this, so please point me to the right way, if there is something stupid happening at my end.
> Aditya Kumar
> ide4edu-dev mailing list
ide4edu-dev mailing list