From: Aditya Kumar <adityeah@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse IDE for Education <ide4edu-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 7:47:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ide4edu-dev] team project import

Wayne,

Thanks. No, it seems you are right and that could be the precise problem. I'll need to install this particular version. I had installed the Eclipse version which is mentioned in ide4edu documentation. I think that is the "Finished Product" of what we would be developing using the code in the Eclipse for Plugin/RCP developers. As I feared, I did something very basic wrong. :-)

I'd like to set up my working environment and see if I can help you here. Meanwhile, if I have any doubt with regard to that, can I email here?

Thanks,
Aditya