[ice-dev] Updated repo location and Java 17 build

Everyone,

Hello! I have a few updates.

Some months ago I finished migrating the repository to GitLab. Please direct all your commits here in the future and consider the GitHub repo a mirror.

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/ice/ice

Migrating to GitLab was something we had in the backlog before I left ORNL, so better late than never, I say.

Yesterday I fixed our build so that it works with Java 17. I confirmed that it worked on Ubuntu 22 and Fedora 36, but I didn't test it on any other systems or with Java 11.

My next task is to start up our CI/CD builds and once that is complete I will begin publishing ICE artifacts to Maven Central.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you are still doing any development on ICE.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings, Ph.D.

Back to the top