Re: [ice-dev] Arranging the BatML Model form when loaded

Andrew,

Yes, you can do it in the regular ICE perspective. You need to create a custom FormWidget and register an OSGi service to provide it to the framework. Check out org.eclipse.ice.reflectivity.ui or the MOOSE bundles to get started.

I need to develop a tutorial on this, but I think Kasper might have already started one.

Jay