[ice-dev] Arranging the BatML Model form when loaded

I've gotten the EMFTreeComposite issues worked out and now would like to have the BatML model form look somewhat similiar to what we see in the MOOSE perspective (https://wiki.eclipse.org/images/thumb/2/25/New_moose_perspective.png/1500px-New_moose_perspective.png).  Is it possible to arrange the form this way without resorting to a custom perspective?  If so, where could I start looking to get this set up?

Andrew

Back to the top