Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Telephone: (865) 574-1091
Email: deytonjh@xxxxxxxx

On 7/9/2015 2:15 PM, Smith, Robert W. wrote:
I had the same issue. Try going into your Run Configurations, Plug-ins tab, and clicking Validate Plug-ins and add any that you're missing. It seems that sometimes adding an unrelated plug-in this way also invisibly adds other plug-ins at the same time. I think org.junit may have been the one that solved my missing org.apache.commons.collections.comparators when I added it.
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bennett, Andrew R. <bennettar@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 2:05 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] ice.product.launch issues on linux

Since I'm making no progress on this, I'd like to double check that I'm doing things in the right places.  When you say 'launch configuration' do you mean the configuration tab of ice.product?

I have made what seems to be a bit of progress on this though, it seems a couple things were left out of the feature and the product.launch.  I have found another sticking point though:

                        Unresolved requirement: Import-Package: org.apache.commons.collections.comparators

Trying to add this like the other plugins doesn't seem to work.  I am unable to add it to the feature, it's not in the list of stuff I can add.  How do I add more things to the available pool?

Andrew