Re: [ice-dev] ice.product.launch issues on linux

Andrew,

You need to add org.junit 4.5.0 to the launch configuration and then any OS specific bundles that are missing. Type win32 or linux.x86 in the filter in the plugins tab of the launch configuration menu and add them.

Again,what kind of machine are you building on?

Please don't commit your product and feature changes.

Jay