[ice-dev] Stop committing launch configuration and build changes

Everyone,

With the change to Mars and the addition of new people to the team, I've been seeing a lot of changes to the launch configuration and build files.

I need to reiterate that you should never commit changes to ice.product.launch, ice.product, feature.xml or any pom.xml file without speaking to Alex or I first. In the case of ice.product, you should never commit changes to it because if it does not work when I do a demo we can have a lot of problems.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Jay

Back to the top