Re: [ice-dev] Request to download macosx.x86_64 binaries.

Christoph,

The latest binaries are available from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/niceproject/files/nightly/nice/

Detailed information on getting the source is available at

https://wiki.eclipse.org/ICE

and the repo is at

https://github.com/eclipse/ice

If you give me some more details on what you are trying to do, I'll write up some suggestions for you and provide some better pointers.

Best,
Jay