[ice-dev] Code review for Paraview plugins

Jordan,

Alex and I want to review your code for the Paraview plugins. The soonest time slot that I have available is the afternoon of Wednesday the 10th at 15:00. Please plan to walk us through all of the Paraview code and illustrate the problems you are currently facing.

We want to have a look at it before the Paraview discussion on the 15th and I will be out on the 11th and 12th.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory