Re: [ice-dev] Build fail from dynamic_moose_files branch

This is what I needed to do.  Thanks Alex.

Andrew
From: ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ice-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of McCaskey, Alex [mccaskeyaj@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:14 PM
To: ice developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ice-dev] Build fail from dynamic_moose_files branch

Andrew,

The problem seems to be that the build.properties file is looking for the component definition OSGi-INF/mooseio.xml (lowercase). But the file name is OSGi-INF/MOOSEIO.xml. Open up the Manifest file and click the build.properties tab and change it to MOOSEIO.xml and see if it builds then.

If I remember correctly, I had an issue with the declarative services that I fixed by just deleting the XML file and starting over. I guess I used lowercase the first time and uppercase the second time.

Alex