[iam-dev] Specialized Lucene Artifact Search into Nexus Artifact Search

FYI: I have simplified the UI of the Lucene Artifact Search to work specifically with Nexus indexes (Bug 269795). If there was any reason to have a generic Lucene Artifact Search, let me know so I can rollback and create a separate plug-in (changes in the contents of the nexus index make it difficult to share a single implementation).

In the process I have fixed a couple of bugs (like pressing Apply after creating a new index creates copies).
--
Abel Muiño - http://ramblingabout.wordpress.com/

Back to the top