Re: [iam-dev] PDE Build scripts updated (now also run on windows!)

Sorry, I've been making changes yesterday and haven't reported back.

PDE Build ships with CVS support, but not SVN. You will need to install the SVN support from Subversive (update site at http://download.eclipse.org/technology/subversive/0.7/pde-update-site/).

It will NOT update or overwrite existing sources, so you will need to wipe your build folder to produce a fresh build from trunk (I plan to add that to the custom targets ant file).

My apologies!